Friday, January 11, 2008

super puzzle

I did this puzzle called "Lost in a Jigsaw - Survival of the Fittest." All the pieces are identical in shape except for the frame. The idea is that you put the little scenes together so that the animals that eat other animals are blocked by certain walls and fences. The puzzle company supplies a black and white tiny picture of the puzzle solution that you aren't supposed to look at until you are finished. Well, if you aren't a genius and you don't look at the solution, you'll be at this so long the pieces will fall apart. I used the black and white solution, and was still at the 515 piece puzzle for hours and hours. I searched online for a color solution (you'll see why you need color if you try the puzzle), and couldn't find any really good pictures, so I promised myself I would supply one when the puzzle was completed. Here are the two best pictures I have:



I lost some of the pieces over the years through the many attempts I made at this puzzle.

No comments: